Candy Train- A Candy CraftFrom annieamie 8 years ago
- 1 roll of Lifesavers Candy shopping list
- 1 small package of gum shopping list
- 1 chocolate rollo Candy shopping list
- 1 Hershey's Kiss shopping list
- 1 mini Hershey's chocolate bar shopping list
- 1 Starburst candy shopping list
- 4 Round peppermint candies shopping list
- Fancy string or Ribbon for the ornament hanger shopping list
- Low temp. hot glue gun shopping list
How to make it
- If you want to use your train as an ornament - take your ribbon and tie into a loop around the Lifesavers.
- Glue the roll of Lifesavers candy to the package of gum with the ribbon loop in-between.
- Glue the peppermint candies on each side to make the wheels of the Candy Train.
- Glue the Hershey's Kiss on the end of the Lifesavers to make the train smokestack. (I do mine with the flat side up but I have seen them the other way)
- On the other end of the train glue a Rollo candy to make the engineer's room - glue a small candy on top for the roof (use a Starburst candy or mini chocolate bar)
- Take your mini Hershey's bar and run a bead of glue the entire length and place on back end of the Candy Train.
- *These are adorable additions to holiday gift baskets or part of your ribbon and bow decorations on gift boxes or gift bags. They are also good stocking stuffers.
- *Here's thanks to Spritzle's for the pic and the directions.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
So cute! Tops!pink in USA loved it
Iused to send these to school with my kids at Christmas. I also took them to work. I think the adults at work enjoyed them as much as the kids!
Great Post. You get my 5!
Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
i love this... i made these with my nursing home residents they had a blast making them... it will be a must do craft all the time for us now... how cutecraftygirl72 in loved it