Corned Beef and Cabbage SoupFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1 cup diced carrots shopping list
- 1 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt shopping list
- 1 gallon water shopping list
- 3 beef bouillon cubes shopping list
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes shopping list
- 2 cups diced peeled potatoes shopping list
- 16 ounce can whole peeled tomatoes crushed shopping list
- 1 medium head green cabbage halved and cut into thin strips shopping list
- 2 cups diced cooked corned beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup converted rice shopping list
How to make it
- In large soup pot sauté onions, carrots and celery in butter over medium heat until tender.
- Add garlic, pepper and seasoning salt stirring well.
- Add water, bouillon cubes, potatoes, tomatoes, cabbage and corned beef.
- Add additional water to cover vegetables and nearly fill pot if needed.
- Bring to boil and cook 45 minutes.
- Add rice and cook until done.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!