Tres Leches CakeFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions and bake in a
- 13x9-inch cake pan.
- Allow to cool completely.
- With a fork, pierce entire cake at 1" intervals.
- Gently whisk together yoghurt, evaporated milk, and condensed milk.
- Pour evenly over cake. Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve well chilled.
- Top with whipped topping and shredded coconut.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
I love this cake and order it often at restaurants in the area. Glad to have the recipe so I can make it myself. Great post my friend and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!