Chicken Avocado and Cheese Club SandwichFrom oldgringo 6 years ago
- 3 slices toasted white or wheat sandwich bread shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 cooked sliced layers of chicken white meat to cover 2 toast slices shopping list
- 2 thinly sliced layers of avocado to cover 2 toast slices shopping list
- 2 slices white American processed cheese to cover 2 toast slices shopping list
How to make it
- For each sandwich, use three slices of toasted sandwich bread.
- Spread some mayonnaise on the first slice. Cover this with sliced chicken made to fit the toasted bread. Next place a thin layer of avocado slices over the chicken and finish with a slice of white American Processed Cheese over the avocado.
- Put some mayonnaise on the second slice of toasted bread and put it, mayonnaise-side down, on top of the cheese.
- Spread some mayonnaise on this second slice in place. Cover this with the slices of chicken, made to fit the bread. Next, place a thin layer of avocado slices over the chicken and finish with a slice of white processed cheese.
- Put some mayonnaise on the third toast slice and firmly press it into place on top of the cheese.
- Secure all three slices of the sandwich with 4 toothpicks ; inserted through the sandwich to allow room to slice the club sandwich into fourths, by making two diagonal cuts. Each quarter sandwich should have a toothpick in it's center. The quarters may then be arranged , crust-side down, on a serving plate.