Apple Tapioca pudding in a crockpotFrom putercop 9 years ago
- 4 cups apples, peeled and sliced your choice but don;t use macs shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry tapioca shopping list
- 1 lemon, squeeze out juice and save shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Before going out and raking the leaves this fall...
- In medium bowl, toss apples with brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and tapioca until evenly coated.
- Place apples in the crock pot.
- Pour lemon juice over top.
- Pour in boiling water.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve warm, add raisins if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookputercop Kerhonkson, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!