Red Snapper Baked Filets With MushroomFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- olive oil spray shopping list
- 3/4 pound red snapper fillets shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Line baking tray with foil and spray with olive oil spray.
- Place tray in the oven while oven preheats.
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Remove tray from oven and place fish on it.
- Brush fillets with olive oil then spoon mushrooms over top.
- Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Pour wine over fish and cover tray with foil then bake 10 minutes.
- Place fish on plates and spoon mushrooms and sauce over top.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!