Nut CupsFrom tannzzi 9 years ago
- Dough: 2 Cups Sifted flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 Cup butter (2 Sticks) shopping list
- 1- 8 ounce cream cheese (Softened) shopping list
- Filling: 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups light brown sugar (Packed) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons Melted butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups Coarselt Chpped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Make Dough the Day Before or anytime within 1 week before Baking.
- Sift Flour, & 1/4 teaspoon of Salt onto Waxed Paper. In Medium Bowl, with Pastry Fork or Wooden Spoon Blend Butter & Cream Cheese until there are NO Streaks. Blend in Flour Mixture, then Shape Dough into a Ball, Wrap in Foil, & Refrigerate for at Least Overnight.
- Next Day: In Medium Bowl, With Mixer at Medium Speed, Beat Eggs, then Beat in Brown Sugar, Melted Butter, Dash of Salt, Stir in Walnuts & Vanilla. Divide Dough into 4 Equal Parts, From each Fourth of Dough, Make 12 Small Balls.
- With Fingers Press each of the 12 Balls into Ungreased Mini Muffin Pan, forming a slightly Raised Rolled Edge at top. Fill Each Cup Half Full with Brown Sugar Mixture (about 1 Heaping teaspoon) .
- Bake about 30 minutes or until Cups are Light & Golden & Center Filling is Set. Let Cool a Minute or Two then Remove Cups from Pan, place on Cooling Rack & Cool. Repeat... Makes 48 Cups
- 20 cup 350 Degrees & 10 cup Pan 250 Degree
- **********FOR PUMPKIN CUPS: Bake a Little Longer, Test with Toothpick for doneness
The Cooktannzzi Portage, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!