Spanish OmeletFrom pluto 8 years ago
- 10 large fresh farm eggs shopping list
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced. shopping list
- 1 large onion chopped shopping list
- 1 hot green chilli chopped shopping list
- 1 cup of fresh whole cream milk shopping list
- 1/2 tea spoon black pepper corns crushed shopping list
- 1/2 tea spoon white pepper corns crushed shopping list
- 2 tea spoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup sun flower oil. shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes cut in slices 2 cm each slice shopping list
- 2 gloves of garlic crushed. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat half the oil in a steanless steal frying pan, Mix the potatoes, onions and 1 tea spoon salt and fry when the oil is very hot. Fry for 5-10 minutes and set a side
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl, mix with salt, chopped green chilli, black and white pepper for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the milk, mix and beat well for 5 minutes.
- then add the fried potatoes and onions to the egg mixture. Mix well.
- Heat the remaing oil in a non stick frying pan until very hot. Add the egg potato mix and cook on slow/medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until done.
- Place a large flat plate on top of your frying pan and flip over.
- Fry the tomatoes covered in garlic for 1 minute each side.
- Cut the omelet in quarters and serve in a plate with fried tomatoes.
- Enjoy with whole wheat bread.
The Cookpluto Markham, Canada
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!