pizza crustFrom crossfire 9 years ago
How to make it
- mix-let stand 15 minutes. Oil or grease pizza pans.
- spread out on pans.
- bake 350 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes
- take out. top with your favorite ingredients
- bake until cheese is melted (another 10 minutes)
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating2 people
Absolutely the BEST homemade crust ever!!! So easy!! Great recipe..........A definite keeper!!!
Thanks!!mkm114 in Springdale loved it
Hi, I liked the idea of first baking and then adding the ingredients and then baking again. I do the pizza by adding ingredients without first baking. Must be really crispy. Shall do it next time.ivy in Whereabouts loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!