Mixed Bag Double Chocolate CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- ½ cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- ½ cup cocoa shopping list
- ¼ cup margarine, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup mixed nut and seed butters (I used my “mixed bag” butter) shopping list
- 1 egg replacer, mixed shopping list
- 1/3 cup water or coffee shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla shopping list
- ½ cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment and grease well.
- Mix together the flours, baking powder and salt.
- Blend in the sugars and cocoa.
- Add margarine, nut butter, egg replacer, water and vanilla. Mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop about 2 inches apart on sheets
- Bake 11 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes on pans, then remove to wire racks to cool completely