Mocha Crinkles CookiesFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 1 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp soda shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 tsp instant coffee granules shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Beat brown sugar and oil in medium bowl with electric mixer. Mix in sour cream, egg, and vanilla, set aside.
- Mix flour, cocoa, coffee, baking soa, salt and pepper in another medium bowl.
- Add flour mixture to brown sugar mixture, mix well. Refrigerate dough until firm, 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour powdered sugar int a shallow bowl.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are firm to touch. Do Not Overbake!
- Coo on wire racks.
- makes about 6 dozen cookies.