Easy Sugar CookiesFrom crossfire 6 years ago
How to make it
- Sift flour, remeasure, sift all dry ingredients
- put in large bowl
- add shorteing and cut in with pastry butter or knives.
- add on egg at a time. Dough should not stick to hands. If it does, add a little bit of flour.
- Roll and cut into shapes or roll into a log and cut as refrigerator cookies. I like to roll into small ball and flatten with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar or cinnamon/sugar.
- Bake 375 degrees for 10 minutes