Mini Upside Down Pineapple CakesFrom elaina253 9 years ago
How to make it
- Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
- Stir together melted margarine and brown sugar. Evenly divide sugar mixture into 3-inch greased muffin cups. Arrange pineapple over sugar mixture.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, replacing water with reserved juice. Evenly pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes. Loosen edges and invert onto serving platter. Place raspberries in center of pineapple slices.