Cucumber Salsa CupsFrom girlinterrupted 7 years ago
- 1 cucumber, peeled shopping list
- 1 small red onion, very finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, very finely chopped shopping list
- 2bsps of freshlt chopped basil or coriander shopping list
- 1 tsp (I use more) of finely chopped red or green chilli shopping list
- Few drops of vinegar shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- basil or coriander leaves to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Slice the cucumber into 2cm pieces.
- Lay these on a flat surface and use a tsp to scoop out a little hollow in each one.
- Mix together the red onion, tomatoes, basil or coriander and chilli.
- Season with the vinegar and a little salt and pepper.
- Spoon some of the mixture into each cucumber cup.
- Serve, garnished with basil and coriander leaves.
The Cookgirlinterrupted Sevenoaks, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!