Tober Pumpkin BreadFrom cyates798 6 years ago
- bread shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable or canola oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree (about 2 cups) shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease and flour 2 loaf pans (I use Baker's Joy Spray).
- In a large bowl whisk sugar and eggs until pale yellow.
- Add oil, water and pumpkin whisking until combined.
- In separate bowl sift together flour and baking soda.
- Add pumpkin pie spice and stir to combine.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pans, sprinkle with Pecan Topping (to follow).
- Bake for 1 hour. During last 15 minutes, drape a piece of foil over the breads to avoid over browning of the topping.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes (no longer), loosen with rubber spatula and serve either warm or place on baking rack and cool completely.
- Serve with Honey Clove Butter.
- TOPPING combine all ingredienbts and sprinkle over batter.
- HONEY CLOVE BUTTER - 3 tablespoons Bowl Margarine, 2 tablespoons Honey, 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cloves. Combine all until smooth, makes about 1/2 cup.
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!