Splenda Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom way2nrml 6 years ago
- 2/3 C. butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2/3 C. brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 2/3 C. Splenda granular shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, Splenda Granular and vanilla together in a medium mixing bowl. Mix until well blended and creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Scrape sides of bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. Add gradually to butter mixture, mixing until all is well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place a level tablespoon (or use a cookie scoop) of cookie dough on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 min. or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire cooling rack.
- Note: The cookie dough freezes well. I portion out cookie amounts and separate them with wax paper before freezing them. This allows me to cook just a few at a time if I want to. Just increase the cooking time by 3-4 minutes.
The Cookway2nrml Raleigh, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!