Sirloin Tips And RiceFrom quepidoll 6 years ago
- 1 or 2 lbs sirloin steak-cut bite size shopping list
- 1 pkg onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 can Golden mushroom soup shopping list
- 4 oz mushrooms with juice shopping list
- 1/2 c red bell pepper-chopped (I leave this out) shopping list
- 4 green onions-chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic or 1 t garlic powder shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 3 c hot cooked rice-made last 20 minutes of cook time shopping list
How to make it
- Season steak lightly and put in crockpot. Mix soup, dry soup, and garlic in a bowl. Pour on steak. Top with the remaining ingredients and stir all to blend. Cover and cook low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours. Cook rice the last 20 minutes of cook time and serve tips and gravy over rice. I have made this with egg noodles and/or mashed potates.
The Cookquepidoll Dadeville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!