Club PaniniFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 1 cup mayo shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped herbs such as parsley, basil or chives shopping list
- 12 slices smoked turkey breast shopping list
- 8 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 16 slices Thick Cut bacon, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 tomato, cut into 2 slices per sandwich shopping list
- 8 slices sourdough or Tuscan bread shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mayo and herbs; set aside.
- Place 3 turkey slices, 2 cheese slices, 4 bacon slices and 2 tomato slices on half of the bread slices. Spread remaining bread slices with mayo mixture; place, mayo sides down, on tops of sandwiches.
- Spread the outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- Brown in a skillet on medium heat until lightly brown on both sides.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!