Fruit PizzaFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
- 1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough (or use your own sugar cookie recipe) shopping list
- 1 container whipped dessert topping shopping list
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese shopping list
- Choice of fruits, fresh or canned* shopping list
- 1 cup fruit juices (some maraschino cherry juice for color) shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- * Fresh strawberries, sliced kiwi, bananas, maraschino cherries, canned sliced peaches, pears, and pineapple rings are all good. Best not to use watermelon.
- Spread out sugar cookie dough onto greased pizza pan. Bake according to directions until slightly brown. Cool, then mix whipped topping and cream cheese. Spread on cooled cookie crust all the way to edges. Add your choice of fruits to the top of cream cheese mixture. (Be artistic.)
- On top of stove, combine fruit juices, sugar, and cornstarch in a saucepan. Cook until thickened. Spread over fruit to seal, especially if using bananas. Refrigerate.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!