Entomatado De PolloFrom arimou0 6 years ago
- 4 pieces chicken tights or drumstick or mixed with skin shopping list
- 1 lb Chopped tomatillos shopping list
- 2 chipotle peppers shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground oregano shopping list
- 1/2 white onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp Chopped garlic shopping list
- 4 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- ground black pepper shopping list
- juice of one lemon shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow bowl place the chicken pieces with the lemon juice and add the salt and black pepper to each piece covering all sides.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over the stove.
- Saute onion and garlic.
- Place chicken pieces with the skin facing down (in the case of the tights) for about 4 minutes, or until it turns light brown.
- Turn them over and let them cook for another 3 or 4 minutes.
- At this point you might want to drain the fat the chicken oozed. I like to keep it since it contains lots of flavor.
- Add tomatillos, chipotle peppers and oregano to the pan.
- Stir, cover and let it cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add more salt if needed.