Very Strawberry Mousse PieFrom dariana 7 years ago
- 1 tub (8 ounces) frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed overnight in the refrigerator, about 3 cups shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons strawberry syrup, chilled shopping list
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam shopping list
- 1 premade 9-inch graham cracker or shortbread pie crust shopping list
- 1 cup strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced lengthwise shopping list
- 1 cup strawberries, washed, hulled and left whole shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, gently fold the strawberry syrup into the whipped topping, lifting up from the bottom with a rubber spatula. Don’t overstir or it will collapse and get runny. It’s okay to have a few streaks of whipped topping in the filling. Chill the strawberry filling in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Spread the jam evenly over the bottom of the pie crust. Place the sliced strawberries over the jam.
- Mound the strawberry filling into the pie crust and decorate the top with the strawberries that have been left whole. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Tip: Strawberry pancake syrup will work in this recipe. You can also use sugar-free jam and low-fat whipped topping.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating6 people
Oh my! This is too beautiful to be eaten!!wokkingmum in Singapore loved it
magpieno6, I have never used an alternative in this particular recipe but I am sure you could make your own syrup if you happen to have a recipe.dariana in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!