Grande Antipasto All ItalianaFrom flavorsofitaly 8 years ago
- 12 thin slices of Proscuitto shopping list
- 12 thin slices of genoa salami shopping list
- 12 thin slices of baked or boiled ham shopping list
- 12 thin slices of mortadella shopping list
- 24 slice Mozzarella, about 3 lbs. shopping list
- 1 (6 oz) jar of marinated artichoke hearts shopping list
- black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 (3 and 1/4 oz) can rolled anchovies, drained shopping list
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut into thin rounds shopping list
- 1/2 lb mixed Italian cured green and back olives shopping list
- ripe cherry or grape tomatoes, about 15-20 shopping list
- Fresh Italian flat-leaved parsley, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Alternate the different meats, arranging them in a decorative pattern (I usually use a wagonwheel pattern) on a large round platter, leaving space in the center for the Mozzarella and artichokes. The meats may be rolled, or folded into quarters, creating a triangle shape, whichever you prefer.
- Alternate the Mozzarella and artichoke hearts in a circular pattern in the center of the platter.
- Place the eggs at various spots around the edge of the platter. Place the anchovies in the very center of the platter, and scatter the olives over all. Garnish with parsley.
The Cookflavorsofitaly Memphis, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!