Quick FrostingFrom elsepeth27 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put sugar in mixing bowl, add splash of milk. (A standing mixer works best, but a hand electric mixer works too. Hand mixing works too, but the result won't be as fluffy.)
- Beat slowly until the ingredients start to combine, add shortening.
- Increase speed of mixer once the ingredients start to come together, add vanilla.
- If frosting is too thick, add a little (a little goes a long way in this recipe) milk; If it is too thin, add a little more shortening. You may want to add more sugar to taste.
- For chocolate, add 1/4-1/3 cup cocoa, or one melted square of baking chocolate.
- For colors, add a dab of food coloring.