Holiday Cranberry Orange GlazeFrom smurfetta 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan boil the cranberry juice
- Add Orange juice
- Add the brown sugar and the vinegar
- Boil the mixture until it is syrupy.
- Stir in the zest and keep the glaze warm.
- Brush over meat every 30-45 minutes during the 2nd half of roasting.
- (smaller roasts less time)
- If covering the meat during roasting, baste generously when doing the final browning.
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!