Chicken Enchiladas SuizasFrom dariana 7 years ago
- 8 corn tortillas, stacked and wrapped in foil shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups green salsa (salsa verde) shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (8 oz) diced cooked chicken breast shopping list
- 6 oz (about 1.5 cups) swiss cheese,shredded shopping list
- 1 jar (7 oz) roasted red peppers, sliced shopping list
- Garnish: diced tomato and sliced scallion shopping list
How to make it
- Place tortillas in oven. Heat to 425°F. Have a shallow 2- to 2 1/2-qt baking dish ready.
- Mix salsa, sour cream and cilantro in a medium bowl. Spread 1/2 cup over bottom of baking dish. In another bowl, combine chicken, 1 cup cheese and the roasted peppers. Remove tortillas from oven.
- Spoon scant 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up; place seam side down in baking dish. Pour remaining salsa mixture over top.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes until bubbly. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.