Chicken Supremes Stuffed with Ricotta and Dried TomatoesFrom dfangel 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup (50ml) dried tomatoes in oil. drained and finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup (125ml) ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1/4 Cup (50ml) Fresh bail, minced shopping list
- 1 green onion, Finely chopped shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts, halved, skinned and deboned shopping list
- 4 slices prosciutto ham shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1tbsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Place rack in center oven. preheat oven 375 *F (190*C)
- In a bowl, mix dried tomatoes, Ricotta, egg white, basil, green onion.
- On Clean work surface, butterfly the breast halves. To do this, slice each breast in half at thickest part without separating it completely, then open like book. Spread dried tomato stuffing down the center of each breast. Close each breast on itself. Wrap with Prosciutto ham and attach with toothpick.
- In a large oven proof skillet, heat butter and oil. Add Chicken, browning on all sides. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.