Sugarfree Blueberry SorbetFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan, bring Splenda and water to a boil. Let boil for about 30 seconds, remove from heat.
- Put blueberries, and lemon juice in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Combine with the water and Splenda mixture.
- Refrigerate to chill thoroughly.
- Put the mixture into an ice cream freezer and follow manufacturer's directions for making sorbet.
- Alternately, pour the mixture into ice-cube trays and freeze, then blend in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Makes about 2 1/2 to 3 cups.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
I've made this before and it is fantastic!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it