Fresh Pasta - Basic Pasta DoughFrom annielastrilla 9 years ago
How to make it
- Dump the flour in the middle of a large wooden board.
- Make a well in the center of the mound and crack eggs into it.
- With a fork, beat the eggs together and start to incorporate flour bit by bit, starting with the inner rim of the well.
- Dough will begin to come together.
- Start kneading dough on the board for a good 10 minutes, lightly dusting with flour along the way. Dough should be elastic and sticky. Wrap this in plastic wrap and let rest for 30 minutes for using.
- Roll and cut by hand or with a pasta machine.
- Let dry before cooking.