Tarragon Chicken BreastsFrom crossfire 6 years ago
How to make it
- bring the chicken broth to a boil. add chicken to the broth, cover and reduce heat to simmer. poach into a bowl.
- return the pan to heat and add butter. when butter melts, add flour and cook about 2 minutes....whisking.
- slowly pour chicken broth back into the butter mixture, whisking until thickened.
- stir in mustard and tarragon. season with salt and pepper to taste.
- return chicken to the pan and coat with the sauce. simmer 2 to 3 minutes to heat chicken back through and to combine flavors.
- serve over rice....
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!