Starlight Mint Surprise CookiesFrom debra47 6 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup margarine or butter, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 T water shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 (6 oz.) chocolate mint candy wafers shopping list
- Bag of pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, margarine, eggs, water, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the 3 cups of flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix well.
- Chill the dough for at least 2 hours.
- Enclose each wafer in about 1 tablespoon of the dough.
- Place the cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Top each with a pecan half.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7-9 minutes.
- Makes 5 dozen cookies.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating3 people
I love mint, thanks!organicmama in loved it
Just a couple of tips If you make this cookie recipe ~ use parchment paper cause it's a job and a half to get the baked on mint off the cookie pan! I learned that the first time I made them. Also, once you have the mint covered by the cookie dough, r...moreFirmbeliever1 in loved it