Ginger Snapped Peach PuddinFrom fishbait 8 years ago
- 15 ginger snaps, coarsley crushed shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Margerine or butter, melted shopping list
- 2 Cans of peach slices in extra light syrup, undrained (each can about 15oz) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 package of Jell-O vanilla flavor instant pudding & pipe filling (serving size: 4) shopping list
- (The amount of peaches is really your choice, I liek a lot of peaches s I add just a tad more than this calls for) shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT: oven to 350degresF. Mix cookie crumbs and margerine in small bolw and set aside.
- DRAIN: peaches, reserving about 1/2 cup of the syrup. Place peach slices in 8in or 9in baking dish. Pour reserved syrup and milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with whisk about two mins and pour over peaches.
- BAKE: 20 minutes or until heated through; sprinkle with crumb mixture. Bake an additional 6-10 minutes. Cool and serve! (It's better if its warm than cold)
- Add some cool whip for deco or taste!
The Cookfishbait Placerville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!