Orange Chicken Stir FryFrom pamela 8 years ago
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless, cubed shopping list
- 1 (6 oz) package crispy Chow-Mein noodles shopping list
- 1 tbsp grated orange zest shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup bean sprouts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the orange zest, orange juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and salt in a small bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- In a large skillet, or wok, heat the oil over a medium high heat. When it starts to bubble, add the chicken. Saute until completely cooked (no longer pink inside), around 7-10 minutes.
- Add the orange sauce mixture to the chicken; cook until sauce the starts to bubble. Next, add the flour, slowly, to thicken the sauce to your desired consistency. Add the bean sprouts and cook for another minute. Finally, serve hot over chow mein noodles.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating8 people
Devine. Thanks for sharing.chefmeow in Garland loved it
This sounds very good. I love the taste of chicken and oranges together. Thank you for a great recipe.tpatti in Wellsville loved it
This was really great...the orange zest definitely puts it over the top. I made this months ago and I can taste it distinctly even now when I think about it. Bravo!astoutyeoman in Royersford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!