Dough For Meat PieFrom ivy 6 years ago
How to make it
- We attach the special dough accessory on the mixer. In the mixer bowl we put the flour and the oil and start stirring. We add the salt, vinegar and water gradually. We know that the dough is ready when we see that it does not stick on the bowl. We stop the mixer and if the dough does not stick on our fingers it is ready. If it does we add some more flour until ready. We cover the bowl with a clean napkin and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- We begin by putting flour on the surface we are going to open the dough. We place the dough machine and fix it on the table. Then we separate the dough into 10 equal parts and start the procedure as follows:
- I use the 6 pieces for the base of the pie so that it is bigger. The machine is set at number 1, we put flour on the piece of dough and pass it through the machine. Repeat setting machine at 3 and 4.
- On each phyllo I spread butter with a knife (but the back of a spoon will do just as well) whatever is easy for you. We fold the phyllo about 20 centimetres long and again whenever folding we put a thin layer of butter. When we finish we fold it in kitchen membrane (Cling film) and place in refrigerator for 1 hour. We do same procedure for the second phyllo.
- We then open the phyllo with a rolling pin so that we give it the shape of our baking pan. The second phyllo must be exactly the size of the pan.