Pork Chop and Sauerkraut CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 5 slices bacon shopping list
- 16 ounce can sauerkraut shopping list
- 6 pork chops shopping list
- 1 large white onion sliced thin shopping list
- 3 large potatoes peeled and sliced shopping list
- 16 ounce can solid pack tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoonsalt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed shopping list
How to make it
- Cover bottom of a casserole with slices of bacon then top back with a layer of sauerkraut.
- Layer chops on top with a layer of onion rings.
- Next arrange a layer of thin potato slices then cover with tomatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper and caraway seeds.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!