Penne Pasta With Shrimp And Spicy Tomato SauceFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned tomatoes in thick puree shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 pound penne pasta shopping list
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled shopping list
- Grated parmigiano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large glass bowl whisk together olive oil and lemon juice with paprika, cumin, ginger, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes and cilantro.
- In a large pot of boiling water cook pasta for 12 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook until 3 minutes longer.
- Drain and toss with tomato sauce.
- Serve with cheese.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!