Shrimp QuesadillasFrom peacekeeper0 8 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 4 8-inch vegetable tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 a 7-oz. carton garlic or spicy three-pepper hummus (1/3 cup) shopping list
- 6 oz. peeled, deveined cooked medium shrimp shopping list
- 1 6-oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts or half a 16-oz. jar pickled mixed vegetables, drained and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 4-oz. pkg. crumbled feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place tortillas, sprayed side down, on work surface; spread with hummus.
- Top half of each tortilla with shrimp, artichokes, and cheese. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
- Heat large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Cook quesadillas, two at a time, for 4 to 6 minutes or until browned and heated through, turning once.
The Cookpeacekeeper0 Kent, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!