Nancys Shepherds PieFrom msnancy 9 years ago
- 10 oz frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- instant mashed potatoes (enough for 4 servings) shopping list
- 1 10 3/4 oz can of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup of milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- ** You can substitute a veggie of your choice/use a different cream soup if you don't like mushroom. I like to use cream of potato too. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350*
- Rinse mixed vegetables under water to seperate and thaw. Let drain.
- Cook ground beef and onion together in a skillet over medium heat untill ground beef is no longer pink. Season ground beef with salt and pepper during cooking process.
- Drain fat from ground beef mixture and return to skillet.
- Add vegetables,soup and milk to beef mixture and cook on medium heat untill vegetables are heated through stirring occasionally.
- As beef and vegetable mixture is cooking, prepare Instant Potatoes according to package directions.
- Pour beef and vegetable mixture into a 2qt casserole dish. Sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded cheese over beef and vegetable mixture.
- Add potatoes on top of mixture. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over potatoes.
- Bake 10-15 mins untill cheese is bubbly.