Easy Slow Cooker Beef StewFrom donnatmann 6 years ago
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat shopping list
- 32oz. beef broth shopping list
- 1 Cup baby carrots or shopping list
- 15oz can cut up carrots shopping list
- 2 Pkgs. onion soup mix shopping list
- 2 Pkg. McCormick's brown gravy mix shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine *Cabernet Sauvignon or shopping list
- Your best red drinking wine (merlot) shopping list
- 6 baking potatoes, peeled and chopped shopping list
- McCormick's season All salt shopping list
- McCormick's garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Brown Stew Meat in a little vegetable oil.
- Add McCormick's season all salt and garlic salt to taste while browning meat.
- Add stew meat and remaining ingredients to slow cooker.
- Set for desire time, 4hrs, 6hrs, 8-10 hours.
- If you like a thicker broth add 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch, mixed in a 1/2 cup cold water.
The Cookdonnatmann San Jose, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!