Stuffed Pork TenderloinFrom pleclare 8 years ago
How to make it
- Slice tenderloin horizontally almost thru,should open like a book.
- Put between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound to 1/2" thickness
- Remove wrap and slide twine under meat at 1 to 2" intervals.
- Sprinkle or spread thick layer of filling evenly on meat leaving 1" border along the edges.
- Start at long side and roll meat up jelly roll style tucking filling as you go. Secure with twine and bake at 450 till thermometer reaches 165 about 20 mins.Spread jelly on meat and cook additional 5 mins
- Note: Can use cranberries and chevre or apricots and brie(suit your palate).