chocolate cream cheese spritz cookiesFrom mcgg1394 9 years ago
- chocolate cream cheese spritz cookies shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional) shopping list
- colored sugars, frostings and nonpareils for decorating shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2. In a stand mixer, cream together the butter, cream cheese, and sugar and cocoa. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla. Continue beating until light and fluffy. Gradually add the flour, salt, and cinnamon.
- 3. Roll the dough into a log just a little narrower than the barrel of the cookie press. Put the dough in and assemble according to the manufacturer’s directions. Form the cookies on ungreased cookie sheets and decorate with colored sugars or nonpareils.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 60 seconds. Remove to wire racks and cool. Store in an airtight container. Can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Makes about 60 cookies
The Cookmcgg1394 Salt Lake City, UT
- Not added to any groups yet!