Hungarian Curd Cheese CakeFrom chriesi 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix flour with butter, add powder sugar, 2 egg yolks.
- Roll out dough for about 1 cm thick. Bake it half.
- Mix curd cheese, sugar, 6 egg yolks, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Get half baked dough out of the oven and smear apricot jam and curd cheese mix on it and put it back into the oven.
- When is is almost ready get it out and reduce temperautre to 120°C - 140°C.
- Beat egg white with vanilla and smear on top.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.