Easy DessertFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 can buttered flavored biscuits shopping list
- 1 stick margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 can strawberry, cherry, peach or apple pie filling (your choice) shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. milk shopping list
- 1/2 stick margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Butter a 9x13" baking pan or dish. Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Place in the bottom of baking dish.
- Melt margarine and brown sugar.
- Pour over biscuits.
- Add pie filling.
- Bake 350* for 25-30 minutes or until done.
- Melt margarine and cream cheese. Add sugar and milk.
- Spoon over dessert while hot.