Strawberry Cheesecake BitesFrom hottamale 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy, set aside.
- Using a paring knife, hollow out the top of each strawberry to a depth of approximately 3/4 an inch.
- Gently fill each with cream cheese mixture using a pastry bag just slightly above the tops.
- Place them on a cookie sheet(s) as you do this.
- Once all of the strawberries are filled, dip each top into the graham cracker crumbs and place back onto the cookie sheet(s).
- Place the cookie sheet(s) into the refrigerator and leave them for a few hours or over night to completely chill.
People Who Like This Dish 39
- TopKatt8 Nowhere, Us
- rajetta Nowheresville, ME
- rachelbrito Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- tilgidh Blackshear, GA
- possumqueen Small Town, Of A
- shezan_khan007 None Of Ur Bussiness If U Wanna Cum I Wil Tell U, IN
- burgandy26 AZ
- periperi1984 London, GB
- angeleyes1231 Torrington, CT
- Plus 29 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookhottamale Canton, OH
The Rating10 people
Perfect!possumqueen in Small Town loved it
I made these last week and they went over so well that I made them again this evening for my mother who is visiting from Florida. But I put in a new twist. I added a shot of Tequila and juice from a lime instead of lemon. Even a better hit.
moretilgidh in Blackshear loved it
YUMMY YUMMYburgandy26 in loved it