Butterscotch Pudding CookiesFrom srah 8 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour and baking soda.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.