Red Wine Holiday Cake From Cake MixFrom chef2 8 years ago
- red wine HOLIDAY cake from cake mix shopping list
- 1 box yellow or white cake mix shopping list
- 1 box (3.4 ounce) French vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 3/4 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sweet red wine (like a concord grape) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a tube cake pan or Bundt pan. Mix all ingredients with a mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed for a full 3 minutes, scraping sides as you go. Pour batter into prepapred pan and for about 50 minutes (**see note following). Test cake for doneness.
- Cool for 25 minutes in pan on a rack. Loosen bottom and sides from pan. Remove from pan when completely cooled. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired .
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!