Egg Nog Pumpkin PieFrom birdy 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl add eggs and gently beat to break
- them up. Next add sugar and salt and mix well. Add pumpkin and egg nog and mix
- well. Next add cinnamon and vanilla and mix just until incorporated. Pour into
- prepared pie shell and bake for 50-55 min or until center is set. Cool and serve
- with whipped topping.
The Cookbirdy Springfield, MO
The Rating2 people
two of my favorite holiday flavors! All I have to do is convince my way too traditional family that this won't bring a curse on our house! Doesn't matter to me anyhow! This is what I'm making!
thanks for posting!55to64 in River Forest loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!