Candy Cane Peppermint BarkFrom nlo209 9 years ago
How to make it
- Line an 11x17 inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt bittersweet chocolate in a heavy pot on low heat, stirring constantly. Stir in 4 drops peppermint oil or more to taste.
- Spread chocolate evenly onto the prepared sheet. Chill until set, about 1 hour.
- Melt white chocolate in a heavy pot on low heat, stirring constantly. Stir in remaining four drops of peppermint oil, then odd candy canes.
- Spread white chocolate mixture over chilled dark chocolate, spreading to the edge of the pan. Chill until set, about 4 hours or overnight. Refrigerate until just before serving, then break into pieces and serve or package as gifts.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for 3 weeks.