Bacon and Chicken FajitasFrom jfox 8 years ago
- 8 large-sized flour tortillas (size of burrito), warm them to soften shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in halves shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped) shopping list
- 3/4 cup cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 diced peppered bacon slices shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of mushrooms, chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 3 skinless, boneless halves of chicken shopping list
- salt to your desired taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large-sized skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken breasts until the the juices run clear and the outside turns a golden brown. Salt the chicken breasts to your desired taste, then set aside for later.
- In a hot skillet, cook the bacon until it starts to release oil. Stir in the bell peppers, and onions; cook until the bacon begins to crisp and the onions become translucent. Begin to stir in the mushrooms and tomatoes, and continue to cook until the mushrooms are soft.
- Slice your cooked chicken into little bite-sized pieces, then place into the skillet with your cilantro. Slowly stir to combine, and cook for approximately a minute to reheat. Serve wrapped in warm tortillas and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookjfox Charleroi, PA
The Rating3 people
SOUNDS REALLY GOOD - I LIKE ALMOST ANYTHING THAT
INCLUDES BACON - THANKS FOR THE RECIPE - LEEBEAR - P.S. HOPE TO BE YOUR NEW FRIENDleebear in Brookpark loved it
I made these and they were pretty good. I forgot the cilantro and I'm wondering how it would have tasted with it. Without the cilantro it was still really tasty. Lot's of flavors with the peppers, bacon, and mushrooms. Fairly quick and easy to ma...moredebbiemrosa in Pleasanton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!