Spicy Corn SaladFrom vvskgn 9 years ago
- 1 small bag frozen corn shopping list
- 1 medium red onion, Chopped-Garnishing shopping list
- 1 Thai chili-minced shopping list
- 1/4 garam masala powder shopping list
- 1/2 lemon squeezed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds shopping list
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1 small red bell pepper sliced shopping list
- 1 big handful chopped Cilantro-Garnishing shopping list
- 2 tbl.sp olive oil shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a pan, add oil, have it in med. heat then add cumin seeds, let it start to splutter.
- 2. Add the minced garlic and thai chili, saute
- 3. Add the garam masala, stir for a few sec. to wake up the flavor
- 4. Then add the sliced bell pepper, saute for a few min, adding salt
- 5. Now, add the corn. Make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom.
- 6. Once cooked, take it out of the heat, let it stand for a min.
- 7. Then, add the chopped onions, cilantro and lemon juice
- 8. Serve hot.
- 'Garam Masala' is a spice mix you get in an Indian grocery store. I recommend 'Everest' brand.
- Happy cooking and Good eats!
The Cookvvskgn Foster City, CA
Cuisine Of India175 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Vegetarian 4 Carnivores46 members
Indian Flavors And Recipes263 members
Simple Vegan169 members
Organic And Natural148 members
Eat Those Veggies85 members