Spicy Curry Ramen noodlesFrom vvskgn 5 years ago
- 1 big pack of Top Ramen curry noodles- (usually has 4 in it w/ 4 curry seasoning) shopping list
- 3 seasoning pkts should be enough shopping list
- 5 Thai chillies- minced shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup frozen veggie-peas, carrots,beans, corn and even lima beans. shopping list
- cumin seeds shopping list
- water 3 cups shopping list
- Chopped green onions for garnish shopping list
- No salt needed, the seasoning has enough seasoning shopping list
- You c shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a sauce pan add the add water.
- 2. Add the cumin seeds, minced chili and garlic
- 3. Once it boils add the frozen veggies, cook for a few min
- 4. Then add the noodles.
- 5. Once it starts to cook, add the 3 seasoning pkts.
- 6. Cook until everything comes together.
- 7. Garnish and serve hot.
- i) The curry flavored top ramen noodles can be bought at Indian grocery stores.
- iii) If you don't have one nearby, you can use curry powder and you need to add salt.
- iii) I like the noodles a little bit brothy. If you like without broth reduce the water accordingly. You can break the noodles a little bit before cooking so that its easier to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookvvskgn Foster City, CA
Southern Indian Cooking124 members
Cuisine Of India175 members
Soup Is Good Food562 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
AntiFaux Cuisine14 members
Thai Food218 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Vegetarian 4 Carnivores46 members
Indian Flavors And Recipes263 members